Friday, August 29, 2008

My email address at the mission

Hey everyone, you can write to me in Francia at yn4rra at winlink dot org

Your email will get translated to ham radio signal, sent over to Nicaragua, and translated back into text for me to read. At least, that´s how it´s supposed to work and how it hopefully will work after we get our end of it fixed. :) It should be working within the next few days, so maybe I can write back to you too.

I forgot to mention in the last post that Dawn Zimmerman, our mission director who was hurt in that motorcycle accident, is doing very well now. She met us at the Puerto Cabezas airport with her right leg and arm wrapped in bandages, on a crutch to support the leg that had to have gravel dug out of the kneecap, and she was smiling. She´s intensely hard-core and very much in charge of and taking care of all of us SMs. The idea that I might have been trying to take care of her is laughable.

No comments: